Privacy Statement and Cookies Policy – 14th Autism Europe International Congress 2025
This statement and policy refers to the practices in relation to the conference website www.autismcongress2025.org and the delivery of the 14th Autism Europe International Congress 2025, taking place in Dublin from the 5 – 7 September 2025.
For the purpose of this statement the following parties are included
14th Autism Europe International Congress 2025 Committee
- Controller and Processor
- Controller and Processor
Who we are:
14th Autism Europe International Congress 2025
The official conference secretariat offices of 14th Autism Europe International Congress 2025 are through Keynote PCO.
Company Name: Keynote Conference Services Ltd, Trading as Keynote PCO
Registered Office: 31 Chalfont Ave, Malahide, Co Dublin, Ireland
Company Reg. Number: IE455143
Keynote PCO are acting offices on the instruction of the 14th Autism Europe International Congress 2025 Committee; Autism Europe.
Keynote Conference Services Ltd., T/A Keynote PCO, will be referred to as “The Secretariat” and or “Conference office” and the Autism Europe will be referred to as “The Committee” in the following privacy statement and cookies policy.
This Statement and Policy:
The Secretariat gathers and stores your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)(EU) 2016/679 and all Irish and general data management statutory laws and regulations.
This statement is compiled to provide you with clear information with regards to your rights and how data is managed and stored by The Secretariat and The Committee
Please note that any links to other websites from the conference website (www.autismcongress2025.org) to third party sites are governed by their own privacy statements and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy statements.
Data Processing pertaining to Your Data Privacy:
The secretariat process data pertaining to its activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- The Secretariat and The Committee will only use your data for the indicated purpose at the time of submission.
- Data is collected and processed lawfully in order to perform contractual, specific and legitimate purposes, including existing contractual obligations, or to start negotiations in entering a new contract.
- All personal data collected and processed is relevant and limited to the purpose for which it was processed.
- All personal data collected and processed will be limited to the necessity of the purpose and processed in a transparent manner.
- All personal data processed and collected will be managed with appropriate organisational measures to ensure safeguarding of your data, to ensure protection from data theft, unlawful processing or accidental damage or loss.
- Where indicated, your data will be used for legitimate business purposes; future marketing, product offers and or general communications as disclosed or in response to a correspondence.
- Please also refer to the cookies policy and website data policy information below.
- All personal data will be maintained for no longer than reasonably necessary and or legally required or deemed necessary. This does not affect your rights to have your data deleted by contacting The Secretariat.
Transfer of Data:
- Your data will never be disclosed, sold or shared with a third party without your explicit, informed consent, unless it is believed that The Secretariat is required to disclose data in order to comply with any applicable laws, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirements.
Data We Collect & Systems
Registration services are provided and managed by The Secretariat – Keynote PCO. The following integrated third-party online platforms are utilised and managed by The Secretariat in delivery of your participation.
Registrations are processed through the secure AVETRI registration system and integrated with Global Payments (Realex Payments) in providing secure online payment processing. This system ensures that clients’ financial data is processed in the most secure platforms. Aventri and Global Payments are fully compliant with the Payment Card industry Data Security Standards.
Useful links and online platforms :
- PCI Compliancy pcisecutirystandards.org
In order to provide our services, The Secretariat collects and processes personal information to meet all contractual and legal obligations pertaining to required and or booked services.
This data is may include but is not limited to data such as:
· Name, Date of Birth
· Personal contact details:
Address, email and telephone number (s)
· Work contact details:
Address, email and telephone number (s)
· Employment Information
· Passport and or Visa Entry Information
· IP Addresses – in the provision of payment services and or web activity
· Browser type
|· Banking and or payment information including credit card information
· Anonymous statistical data involving the use of Keynote’s and our operational conference websites
· Hotel, travel, social event interaction and tour information
· Scientific/Academic opinion and or research
· ‘Special Category Data’ as required including but not limited to gender, accessibility/mobility or dietary including religions requirements.
Your data will only be used for the purpose as indicated per the service(s) used while interacting with The Secretariat. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and may be modified depending on the services requested.
The Secretariat collects this data through the following methods, but not limited to:
- Telephone Correspondence
- Postal correspondence
- Online forms (including but not limited to: Conference registration, enquiry, newsletter database sign-up forms, abstract submission forms)
- Website interaction – see cookies policy below
How We Use your Data:
The Secretariat, in delivery of its contractual obligations and operations will only use your data for the purpose as provided to their offices. Your data will not be disclosed to any third party where not required contractually through informed consent or required by law. This would apply both to The Secretariats and contractual obligations in the management of the conference.
We will use your data through the below, but not limited to, activities:
|· Updating and maintaining our own records and marketing purposes
· Ensuring Statutory Tax Compliance
· Employment Purposed and Applications
· Fulfilment of contractual obligations as a result of service agreements as requested
· Anonymised data from both Keynote and conference website to compile statistics on website usage- see cookies policy below
|· Registration and or Booking/submission services. Your data may/will be provided to relevant third-parties including; relevant government agencies, hotels, travel and transport groups, tour operators as part of the confirmed selected services. These third parties may reside outside the EU.
· In response to a correspondence
· With the purpose of financial management from contractual agreements both individuals, groups and corporate entities
Where necessary and appropriate under applicable laws, your data will be disclosed by The Secretariat:
- in response to a public or governmental request
- to comply with a legal process
- enforcement of Keynote PCO’s and our acting conference’s terms and conditions
- to protect our privacy, rights, safety and property
- to limit liability and damages and or seek legal remedies against Keynote PCO or The Committee.
We apply a best practice policy when engaging our suppliers in alignment with current GDPR guidelines and disclosures. You are responsible for reviewing any booked third-party services or any individual privacy policies disclosed above pertaining to the submission of your data. We cannot guarantee your personal data’s security with these groups and therefore do not assume any liability in this regard.
Your Rights and How to Contact us:
You can contact The Secretariat to request a copy of your personal data, rectify any errors, restrict processing, request portability of your data and or information pertaining to the processing of your personal data.
At any stage you may request to have your personal data held by The Secretariat deleted, excluding data which we are required to keep for legal and legitimate business purposes.
You are under no obligation to provide The Secretariat with personal data but when disclosed, you have a duty to provide correct, accurate, truthful and lawful information. This data may be required to provide access to all or parts of the services we provide and as such without, may deem this request undeliverable.
The Secretariat and The Committee will request your consent prior to using your personal data for purposes not set out in this policy and subject to relevant data protection laws.
Email: Secretariat Offices email@example.com
Keynote PCO firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Data Protection,
IALP2023 c/o Keynote PCO,
Suite 26, Anglesea House,
63 Carysfort Avenue,
14th Autism Europe International Congress 2025 Website Cookies Policy:
This Policy relates to privacy practices in connection with the website www.autismcongress2025.org
The Secretariat and The Committee are the data controllers for the purposes of this statement.
This website is hosted by Keynote PCO (using Irish Domains hosted services). Technology is used to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to this websites. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
The Secretariat and The Committee uses this information to find out which features of the websites are most popular so that they can be developed in the light of the analysis of your usage. 14th Autism Europe International Congress 2025 (Both Secretariat and The Committee) use the information generated so as to ensure that users have a more personal experience when accessing the website, particularly when visiting it on repeat occasions. Whenever a visitor visits this website they will be alerted to the fact that cookies are in use and asked to consent to their continued use. This consent may be implied from the visitor continuing to use the website repeatedly.
Control of Cookies: Information regarding how to control or delete cookies can be found here:
(please note these links direct to external websites)
Information regarding how to control or delete cookies can be found here:
(please note these links direct to external websites)
- Internet explorer Click here to be directed to a Microsoft information page
- Chrome Click here to be directed to a Google information page
- Firefox Click here to be directed to a Mozilla information page
- Safari Click here to be directed to a Apple information page
- Opera Click here to be directed to a Opera Information page
Cookies in use on this website
|This cookie is essential for the site to operate. It is used to track information about the decisions you make during your visit.
|This cookie is essential for the site to operate. It is used to track a logged in user between page requests so that they don’t have to login each time.
|Your preferred culture
|Your preferred user interface culture
|Your view mode – determines what elements of the website you see based on your login credentials
|Whether you are a first-time or repeat visitor
|Your visitor status for the current day
|Whether or not you are using a mobile phone to view the site – helps display appropriately sized content
|Which themed version of the site you are using
|Identity of the campaign that brought you to the site
|The website you clicked on to visit this website (usually a search engine reference)
|Whether or not you have the ability to make design updates to the website – restricted to the site owner
|Used to determine if a web form’s state needs to be restored
|A list of polls you have voted on – prevents you from voting multiple times
|A list of documents you have rated – prevents you from rating a document multiple times
|Supports the forum user interface
|A list of words you’ve added to the dictionary. Supports the spell checker
|YouTube visitor statistics. Viewing a YouTube video on this site contributes to the videos ‘View Count’ on Youtube.com. Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
|YouTube preferences. This cookie remembers your preferences when watching an embedded YouTube video for return visits
|Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
|Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.
|JetPack Site Stats
Cookie Types: ESC= Essential Site Cookie | CMS = Content Management System Cookie
© Copyright – IE6